Call for Submissions: Mobile News Storytelling Competition 2021
Call for Submissions
Mobile News Storytelling Competition 2021
Mobile Studies Congress 2021 invites submissions to its annual Mobile News Storytelling Competition. The competition aims to groom mobile journalists and enhance mobile news storytelling.
Topics include, not limited to, the following: local, national, global efforts in leveraging mobile for any one of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals or any story worth telling for your target local, regional, national or global audience.
1. You should report, write, design, package, produce, and edit your news story on your mobile device.
2. Selection criteria include the news values of the topic, the appropriateness of storytelling elements, and the potential impact of the story.
3. Use https://www.shorthand.com to design your mobile news story.
4. Mobile Studies Congress will issue certificates of awards to winners of top 10 mobile news stories.
5. Mobile Studies International will publish the selected top 10 news stories.
Story submission: 15 October 2021
Announcement of Winners: 15 November 2021
Submit your mobile news story link (either wix.com or shorthand.com) together with your bio with your email subject line of “Mobile News Storytelling Competition 2021” to email@example.com
For further information, please contact Dr Gloria Khamkar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr Gloria Khamkar
Mobile News Storytelling Competition Committee
Institute for Mobile Studies (IMS), China
Mobile Studies International (MSI), Singapore